Sunday, January 21, 2007

Karaoke - 18th Jan 2007

Wow - bad night tonight. I knew it was going to be the case after a not so good week at work, but I ended up being called out no less than 3 times away from the pub. Fortunately I'd pre-emptied this and went up in the car (only about 2 minutes drive) so not too much time lost in between flitting up and down. I still managed to get some songs in despite my limited appearances thanks mostly to the pub being the quietest I've ever seen it. For the last few songs there was only 6 of us in there :(

Songs sung this night (thanks to Tina & Louise for noting down the ones sung whilst I was not there):

Me: J.Geils Band - Freeze Frame
Tina & Louise: Atomic Kitten - The Tide Is High
Andy: Frank Sinatra - That's Life
Others: Aztec Camera - Somewhere In My Heart
Others: Ben E King - Stand By Me
Others: Keane - Everybodys Changing
Tina & Louise: Emma Bunton - I'll Be There
Others: Bob Marley - Jammin
Others: Yazoo - Only You
Andy: Dire Straits - Romeo & Juliet
Others: Blondie - Sunday Girl
Tina & Louise: Petula Clark - Downtown
Me: Razorlight - Before I Fall To Pieces *
Others: Dionne Warwick - Walk On By
Others: Westlife - If I Let You Go
Andy: Billie Jo Spears - Blanket On The Ground
Others: Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
Tina & Louise: Dolly Parton - Jolene
Others: Cher - Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves
Me: Franz Ferdinand - Matinee *
Tina & Louise: Shania Twain - Honey I'm Home

** NEW SONG **
Razorlight - Before I Fall To Pieces - Enjoyed this one although I got a couple of bits slightly out. I'll most likely do this again at some point, it depends on whether or not Scott does it better in the meantime, lol!

No comments: