Sunday, May 11, 2008

Playing with photos..

..or rather, how to spend a few hours trawling the net for stuff you weren't looking for in the first place! I started the night looking for software to create photo collages and ended up reading a whole load of tutorials and hints & tips on achieving various effects to your photo collection. At least it was sort of related!

Anyways, here's a couple of photos I've been messing with:

Josh & Amy - Photo within Photo style

Captain Jack, me & some random passer by ;) - in a Scanner Darkly style!

Browsing through my photos made me realise just how many I've got (and forgotten about!) on my hard drive. One of my objectives this week has got to be to label, backup to DVD and archive them off to the mirrored network storage for keeps. Scary to think how much I could lose if my hard-drive failed - touches wood frantically!! :o

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Some random passerby! Was i drunk that night because i so can't remember that being taken. It looks good though

Shaun said...

I think we were all drunk probably. :) It was taken last new years eve.