Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I hate the lottery

Not won a thing AGAIN tonight and I can't remember the last time I had anything back :( Being bored I decided to work out how much this is costing me.

I've had 5 lines every wednesday and saturday for the last 12 years and what have I won.... about 3 tenners a year and 4 numbers twice which paid out around £40 each.

so, (12 * £30) + (2 * £40) = about £440 I've won in total.

Considering that it's cost me (12 [years] * 52 [weeks] * (2 [draws] * 5 [lines]) = £6240 then I'm down by £5800.


£5800 !!!


And of course that's only going to increase further as I know my numbers off by heart and you just know that the day I don't put them numbers on it will be the day they come out. What would you do if that happened? Let's hope we never find out. :o

In the meantime, I'll just keep donating to Camelot in the 14 million to 1 chance that one day my numbers might just be drawn!

No comments: