Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lies, damned lies, and statistics!

I've now got a nice little database going with the songs sung entered into it and with a little bit of sql plus vb.net programming I can generate the stats tables at the press of a button.

What this means for you is that the Karaoke Stats external link on the right hand side will now be up to date for each weeks songs as soon as I've put them in.

I've created some default obvious tables but feel free to make any suggestions for further ones.

2 comments:

Captain Jack said...

Brilliant brilliant brilliant! Shaun you never cease to amaze me mate this is absolute gold. Will have to make it my aim to get the bands I love high up the chart. Just goes to show how many different tracks get sang it out little corner of the karaoke community. Great work mate.

Louise said...

I am begining to worry about you two, your starting to make this very competative!!!!