Sunday, June 24, 2007

Karaoke - 14th Jun 2007

After a week away on holiday down rainy Devon, yes, I do take time off occasionally, I'm back to the real world (which has internet!!!) and catching up with what happened the week before. Hopefully Scott will be filling me with what happened while I was away :)

There were no new songs this week for me as I had a really bad throat. I probably shouldn't have sang at all, but after a few pints it felt alright. I regretted that decision somewhat in the morning and it's probably a good job that I had a week off from the karaoke as it still feels a little coarse even now :( It was fairly busy up the hotel though so was nice to get up and sing with a few in. Because it was busy I even managed to persuade Scott to do Linkin Parks - What I've Done again despite his policy of not repeating himself this year. :)

Songs sang this week were:
  • Others: Meatloaf - I'd Do Anything For Love
  • Others: Scorpions - Wind Of Change
  • Scott: Poison - Unskinny Bop
  • Others: Carly Simon - You're So Vain
  • Others: Bon Jovi - It's My Life
  • Shaun: The View - The Don
  • Others: UB40 - Kingston Town
  • Others: Annie Shelton - Lay Down Your Arms
  • Tina, Louise & Hayley: Girls Aloud - Love Machine
  • Others: Genesis - I Can't Dance
  • Others: Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue
  • Scott: Therapy - Screamager
  • Others: Pink - Just Like A Pill
  • Others: The Beatles - We Can Work It Out
  • Shaun: Maximo Park - Our Velocity
  • Others: Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
  • Others: Kylie Minogue & Jason Donovan - Especially For You
  • Others: Rolf Harris - Court Of King Caractacus
  • Others: Robert Palmer - Bad Case Of Loving You
  • Scott: Linkin Park - What I've Done
  • Others: Whitney Houston & Ce Ce Williams - Count On Me
  • Tina, Louise & Hayley: Dido - White Flag
  • Others: The Killers - Mr. Brightside
  • Others: Shirley Bassey - Big Spender
  • Others: Neil Diamond - Forever In Blue Jeans
  • Shaun & Scott: Linkin Park - In The End
I'll post last weeks (21st Jun) songs up once I get the list from Scott and then after this Thursday we'll be back into the swing of things again. I'll probably blog about my holiday sometime this week if I can find some inspiration from somewhere. Mind you, there's still plenty of beer left in the fridge from the poker night I had round here the other week so maybe I'll try that, lol.

See you soon... ta ra

No comments: