Monday, September 3, 2007

Karaoke - 30th August 2007

A very quiet week this week with people either on holiday or not turning up which, as predicted, left me playing billy-no-mates. Unfortunately, it wasn't just our lot that didn't turn up but the rest of the pub too leaving a rotation of just me, Andy and two others (Raymond & Nicky).

At least we don't get any singers in like this next YouTube clip! I don't normally watch this program (NO, I really don't!!) but stumbled upon this clip and couldn't believe it! What a trumped up bitch, lol. "I was good, wasn't it?" - errr, no.



Not got really much else to say to be honest so here's the songs:
  • Shaun: J. Geils Band - Freeze Frame (3)
  • Others: Texas - I Don't Want A Lover (4)
  • Others: Windsor Davis & Don Estelle - Whispering Grass
  • Others: Dionne Warwick - Make It Easy On Yourself
  • Shaun: The View - Same Jeans (5)
  • Others: Bob Marley - I Shot The Sheriff
  • Andy: Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing (new)
  • Others: Cher - I Found Someone
  • Shaun: Ini Kamoze - Here Comes The Hotstepper
  • Others: Patsy Cline - Crazy (4)
  • Others: Will Young - Leave Right Now
  • Andy: Take That - Shine (new) (3)
  • Shaun: Gym Class Heroes - Cupids Chokehold (2)
  • Others: Dionne Warwick - Walk On By (3)
  • Others: Hermans Hermits - No Milk Today
  • Shaun: De La Soul - Ring Ring (hey hey hey)
  • Others: Texas - Black Eyed Boy (3)
  • Others: Tommy Edwards - It's All In The Game
  • Others: Steps - Thank Abba For The Music (2)
  • Andy: New Order - Blue Monday (new)
  • Shaun: Biffy Clyro - Folding Stars (new) (3)
  • Others: Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
  • Others: Billy Joel & Ray Charles - Baby Grand

This weeks stats:
  • 23 songs sang tonight
  • 13 had not been sung previously this year
  • 10 have been sang already this year (none of which were sang last week)
  • There have been 888 songs sung so far this year!

** NEW SONGS **
Biffy Clyro - Folding Stars

Not new to the hotel as it's already been covered by Scott and Russ, but a new song for me to do and a very good one at that. Easily my favourite Biffy Clyro track although I've still yet to listen to the album despite being prompted to many times. May do again although I think I might leave it in the other guys capable hands ;) . do-again-rating: 5/10

No comments: