Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wazzzuuuuupp!!!

I've neglected the blogging for a while as you might have noticed. I've not given up, I've just got pre-occupied with other things.

My life in bulletpoints! :)
  • Joined a gym - managing to go around 3 times a week and enjoying it. I've got a lot of exercise to catch up on having done nothing but be stuck in front of pcs for the last 15 years or so.
  • Started playing 5-a-side - bloody hard but good fun. After all these years I'm still crap at football but I don't care anymore!
  • Got a new pc - Bought a new Intel Quad Core PC. Way faster than my previous comp and only problem is that my MIDI keyboard for my music no longer works as there's no drivers available for Vista :(
  • Designing a new kitchen - We've ditched the extension idea which means that we can go ahead with redoing the kitchen. Initial design here but we've since been to the B&Q summer sale where they were selling unit fronts for £1 !!!! Have now got new designs to complete but they're not too different.
  • Linkin Park - Off to see LP on Sunday at Milton Keynes Bowl along with Jay-z, Pendulum, NERD, Enter Shikari and The Bravery. Treated myself & capn Jack to VIP tickets too. Looking forward to that and looks like it's going to be a long day given that it starts at midday!
Right, got some more rendering to do. catch ya later :)

No comments: