Sunday, July 15, 2007

Linkin Park Chester: I sick when I sing!!

Now I'm glad that I can't sing like Chester!


Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington has revealed that his singing makes him sick.

"Every night when I sing, it kind of pisses off the hernia. Last night I was vomiting when I was singing."

He is to undergo surgery for a hiatal hernia, a condition that occurs when part of the stomach slides above the diaphragm, allowing stomach acid to flow freely into the oesophagus. It follows the mysterious stomach complaint that hospitalised Chester and forced the band to cancel its European tour back in June.

Not only did it teach him to appreciate life, it made him yearn to be a better person.

"You kind of figure out that your entire existence can be flipped upside-down in a matter of minutes and no one is safe. When I was in the hospital, I was thinking to myself, 'Oh, man, I'm upset with one of my family members, And that could have been the last time I talked to him. I don't want that to happen again,” he told MTV, referring to the stomach complaint, rather than some life-threatening illness.

"I'm kind of queasy all the time," Bennington added. "I'm basically gonna be sick to my stomach until I have the surgery done.”

Hiatal hernias are fairly common, causing burning pain and nausea. Most of the time they can be controlled with antacids, diet regulation and inclining of the head and shoulders. But sometimes, as with Bennington, they require surgery.

"Food doesn't stay in my stomach. It comes in and out whenever it feels like. So when I'm singing and I'm actually using my whole body to sing, things get forced out while I'm performing.”


Full Article here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video game market continues to get bigger everyday and while the new releases you find in shops may be quite expensive, even the people who made those games had to start somewhere. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Alexa Bags[/url] At any rate, it is speculated that the tale of Bluebeard arose amongst French peasants as a way of warning their children to stay away from Baron Gilles de Rais, as although the peasants noted the disappearances (it is thought that in sum, he may have killed up to 300 people, mainly boys, although he confessed to 140 murders) the Baron had too much fame and influence in the region to have the story believed far and wide for a long time. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose women parka[/url] Lugeeyikl
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora store[/url] Lcdgovgcn [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose coats[/url] rcevybudk

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Civil Rights Act should be amended to create mechanisms that
would uncover discrimination and penalize people that discriminated against minority
borrowers not fake
general washington sent a plea on the leadership of pennsylvania requesting money
and saying: ''unless aid comes, our affairs must soon become desperate beyond the possibility of recovery.